Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Reflections, 2016



So there it is, the last month of the year. "It would be nice to have some kind of shared space and hashtag for that", I mused earlier this week. And then I simply came across it today: a post with the title "December reflections". Following it, I arrived at this page with "ponder prompts". Some playful, some about creativity, some reflective, some with a focus on the past, some about the new year. It feels like just the right thing at the right time for me.

Here's the link to the webpage: December Reflections

And here's instagram: #Decemberreflections2016

Below is the prompt list, and the notes for the first day: "On the table". Tomorrow will be "light", so two easier themes to start. And then it will be about the fave photo and best book of 2016....


 On my table right now:
  • a cup of tea 
  • a november-cats-bookmark-to-be 
  • the first december in my daily world calendar: penguins in Antarctica 
  • my first zentangle
  • pen and pencil 
  • and a straw star, from the box of christmas things that I fetched from the attic, and opened again.

1 comment:

SoulMuser said...

So . I wish I have such wonderful things on my table. But then, I don't have a work table. I just have a dining table at home. Hmmm.